know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Sunday

SAD~

y i choose this way..?
haiz..
so sad..
i had in love wif sumone i should'nt in love wif..
y ler..?
y can giv me sum freedome..
izit my life is..
work..!
tuition..!
sleep..!
eat..!
study..!
do house work..!
izit..?
haiz..
i juz wan a bit more freedome de life oso canot ma..?
y muz it b lik tht..
wat i do..
haiz..
i edi try to do my best edi..
y still canot ma..?
haiz..
i cant go out..
he come find me..
y cant ler..?
haiz..
i din do over it ar..
y muz treat me till lik tht..
haiz..
i dun like it..
do wrong always scold..?
do rite keep silent n cool..?
y cant juz make me happy..?
i edi try my best to control myself..
y i am still so sad everytime..
who really understand me..?
who can really let me tell out..
haiz...

y i fall in love wif a person tht i should'nt..
haiz..
my parent almost noe it edi..
wat can i do..?
haiz..
really sienz wif my life edi..
my dad told me tht my mum dun like i got a fren lik tht..
sumore is m****..
haiz..
y....?
wat should i do..

为 什 么 爱 情 那 么 'fu zha'...
haiz..