know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Wednesday

sick liao..~

omg!!!
today getting worst d..
cough like hell nia..
flu till so suffer..
vormit 2 times..
haiz..
today my mum tell us sumthing..
she say she dun wan do own business d..
haiz..
i really dun noe wat i goin to share my word wif..
haiz..
she say she wan to working wif other ppl..
she say she dun wan to force us like tht anymore..
omg..
if she working wif ppl then my life goin change lots...
sobs...
she say she wan let us study properly..
mayb next time can choose more good de job..
my parent got say wan go other country to hav new life...
haiz..
if this really happen...
mayb i wil change to not now de siu wen anymore..
i cant simply buy thing..
i cant simply waste money..
i cant ask anything..
i muz study properly..
i need to help them do anything i can..
omg..!!!
i cant go wif like this de life anymore..
mayb even worst de life..
how ler..
i so worry...
i dun wan my parent cant afford to take care of us...
i dun wan..
haiz..
many thing happen this year..
in a minutes make my life change..

help me GOD!!!
sobs...