know more about mie~

a simple girl tht lik to hav many frens... hate betrayer n useless frens... sumtime she is playful.. sumtime she is serious.. she need lotz of love..! she wil try her very best to not make ppl hate her.. <3

Friday

a happy day after more happy day

haha..
yesterday so happy..
haha..
me n my sis happy lar..
coz we get new hp ma..
haha..
n ytd go buy our bag, uni n shoes..
when buying bag..
omg!!
the seller now oni 16..
ppl call him kor kor he sumore say he not very old nia..
haha..
but i am still younger then him..
haha..
=P..
but my parent's pocket burn lor...
yesterday oni spend around 3000++..
omg..!
so kau lat..
but my parent very sayang me lar..
juz i always simply get angry..
haha..
SORRY MUMMY n DADDY!!!
christmas coming o..
haha..
i juz hope to get good result..
hehe..
i haven't buy book yet..
my sis all buy liao..
haha..
i goin bungkus the book till ki siao..
coz this year muz buy myself..
haha..
coz ah gu is science stream..
can't take his book..
coz i dun wan go science class..
haha..
coz i am stupid lor..
haha..
i got go view fion profile o..
her profile write me till so funny..
haha..
anyway..
i today very happy oso..
haha..

A HAPPY DAY/MONTH/YEAR...